Author Topic: New Site!  (Read 5317 times)

Offline Barbiere di Figaro

• Moderador Local
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Dia de Derby
  • Respect: +2
    • Barbiere di Figaro
    • Email
New Site!
« on: December 27, 2012, 07:41:47 pm »
Hi all,

We have been very busy the last couple of weeks and especially the last days to get our new site up. As it is quite difficult to migrate users and orders and history, we had to do the last part faster than what would be ideal. So, the new site works, but it has nit yet the translations you may be used to (or laughed about).

Besides, it does not easily show lost of products over different pages.

On the other hand, we now have a separate Tcheon Fung Sing menu with submenus for the soaps, refills, hard soaps, shampoos and brushes and preshave. That should make that part more easy to navigate.

We also implemented a slideshow to have some special frontpage attention to our offers and new products. The checkout-process wast tested thoroughly, but there may still be some errors here or there. If you would encounter an error, please let me knoe and I will get right on to it.

Ofcourse, I am very curious to know what you guys think of the new site. We will add translations as soon as possible, but it will take some time.

I think that if you had your browser set up to remember your passwords, it should still work on the new site and you should be able to see you orderhistory.

Thanks,

Eric

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal