Author Topic: Barbiere di Figaro (Previously TuttoItaliaOnline)  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Barbiere di Figaro

• Moderador Local
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Dia de Derby
  • Respect: +2
    • Barbiere di Figaro
    • Email
Barbiere di Figaro (Previously TuttoItaliaOnline)
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:18:26 pm »
Dear shaving friends.

After two succesfull years of TuttoItaliaOnline, we decided to change our name into Barbiere di Figaro. And so, from now on, you can see all the good deals on www.Barbieredifigaro.nl

We would like to welcome you all to our new site, that has changed a bit. First of all, we have introduced a whole new menu on top of each page. We think it is a big step forward in navigating through the site. All the important info is now always at your hand. The menus take you through the site, by selecting shaving supplies with several submenus for the different sorts of products. But you can also use the brands menu to select all the products of one brand. But the new site uses exactly the same database as TuttoItaliaOnline, so your username and password are the same and you can see your previous orders.

Especially for international visitors, we now have introduced a genuine translation where everything is translated. Although there is still a lot to be done, we are very pleased that many descriptions and menus are already available in English. We will gradually add more descriptions and if there are some you really want to have translated first, just drop us a line and we will start with those. If you see anything wrong with a translation or a link, please give us notice, as we haven’t tested all the links and redirections.

In the menu, you can now also choose the currency and see a nice table where all our shipping costs are explained.

Finally, we have now realised the right settings for taxes . If you are from the US and use a US-address to ship to, you will notice that the VAT is deducted. You now get a real good idea of (how little) products will cost you.

As we have just finished the holiday season, we will do a special inroductory offer until January 15th 2012: It’s pretty easy and very straightforward: Buy 4, get 5. That’s all. With any purchase of 5 products, you get the cheapest for free. We’re pretty sure, you will find yourself enough nice priced products to make use of this special offer.

Limitations on this offer are: As long as stocks last, because certain products, we just can’t get them anymore, so that’s where we may not be able to get all you might want. Use the code “5=4” and we will deduct the discount from your invoice. (that’s something the website can’t do)

We have tested our new site thoroughly and ofcourse it uses the same database that TuttoItaliaOnline used, but there can still be errors. Please drop us a line when you see something that doesn’t work. We will try and sort it out right away. We do everything ourselves, so if we know what causes it, it will be repaired the same day.

If you had bookmarked our site, you don’t have to change it, as you will be automatically redirected to www.barbieredifigaro.nl.

Most important: We hope you like the new site! Tell us what you think and feel welcome to take a lookand browse your favourite products!

Lysbet and Eric

Offline brunofontes

• Affair com uma British Aristocrat
  • Respect: 0
    • Restaurantes no Centro do Rio
Re:Barbiere di Figaro (Previously TuttoItaliaOnline)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 02:46:47 am »
Great site and special offer! :)

Just a comment, when I try to browse the English site, the products name and description are still in Nederlands. Maybe translating at least the product names would make site easier to almost entire world! :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English, besides I work on a translation company, I am not a localizer. ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:52:21 pm by brunofontes »
iHerb.com: Desconto de 5 dólares com o código: UNO229

Offline GADREL

• D.Quijote de La Toja
  • São Paulo, Brasil.
  • Respect: +7
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 05:49:10 am »
Great site and special offer! :)

Just a comment, when I try to browse the English site, the products name and description are still in Nederlands. Maybe translatin at least the product names would make site easier to almost entire world! :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English, besides I work on a translation company, I am not a localizer. ;)
Realmente, os produtos ainda aparecem em Holandês!
LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA.

Offline Barbiere di Figaro

• Moderador Local
  • Dia de Derby
  • Respect: +2
    • Barbiere di Figaro
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 05:07:33 pm »
Hello Shaving friends,

Sorry for my late answer! You are right, there is still a lot to be translated. We have just finished the Tcheon Fung Sing products, but there's a lot to be done!

Only the title is a good idea, but we need to select each product individually, so then we better do it all at once.

I will do updates when we have the time.

Bye,

Eric

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal